“How to proper take care of essential oils?” Usually, this is the big question that asked by customers to aromatherapy. If you care essential oils properly than defiantly it stay safe for long time. To care natural essential oils is really a big task it may require lots of resources and techniques, but it’s possible to keep aromatherapy oils safe. Naturally the life of essential oils is around 2-3 years if stored properly and cared with good techniques.
To keep your essential oils safe for long time follow few guidelines below:
- Ask you natural essential oils suppliers to provide you fresh oils as possible.
- Use dark colored glass/bottles or lined metal containers or hard plastic containers to store essential oils. There is no matter which color or container you are using, you can use any colored containers.
- Never store your natural essential oils in the place where the sun shines directly. Avoid to keep is in front of window, and open places. It may oxidation due to heating.
- To avoid the damage cause of essential oils store it in the cool places. Because oxidation process may be started due to temperature. You can use any places where the temperature is around 5 to 10 degree.
- As essentials required for daily purpose in this case the molecular structure and compounds of essential oils gets altered with air and lots of compounds may be damage due to air. So, you should try small bottles to and keep limited volume of oils and use accordingly.
- Keep away your essential oils from lights and store in a dark places as possible as.
I am sure the guidelines which are given above are if taken care properly, than you can boost up the life of your Essential Oils for a long period of time.