Real fact behind the name of “Bergamot Essential Oil”: bergamot Essential Oils named on the name of city Bergamo, that is in Lombardy, Italy. Originally it was sold here. It is also produced in Ivory Coast, Argentina, Morocco, Turkey, and Brazil.
Bergamot essential oil well known as Citrus bergamia that extracted from hand- or cold-pressed rind of a nearly ripe fruit of the bergamot tree. Bergamot natural essential oils are popular and highly demanded essential oils across the globe. Its use in high end commercial products, perfumes and scent.
Top 5 Health Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil
With the number of properties including deodorant, vulnerary, vermifuge, antibiotic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, sedative, analgesic, antidepressant, disinfectant, febrifuge, cicatrisant, and a digestive substance it has really very sweet smell and medicinal and industrial used. Read health benefits below:
- Boost up blood circulation: Bergamot essential oil has two major component Alpha Pinene and Limonene that help to improve blood circulation in human body and create freshness and energy.
- Prohibit infections: Some component antibiotic and disinfectant of bergamot essential oils help to resist germs and virus in body.
- Relaxation: The components “flavonoids” soothe the nerves system and decrease the stress, anxiety, deprecation and also help to cure high blood pressure as well.
- Skin care: With the availability of Cicatrisant property in bergamot essential oils, it helps to disappear scars and other marks from the skin.
- Reduce Fever: Bergamot is a good febrifuge that help to reduce body temperature in fever. And Bergamot also have antibiotic that fight with infections and protozoa, viruses and many other bacteria.
Read what happened when Bergamot Essential Oils inhalation 41 healthy females:
“Endocrinological, physiological, and psychological effects of BEO vapor inhalation on 41 healthy females were tested using a random crossover study design. Volunteers were exposed to 3 experimental setups (rest (R), rest + water vapor (RW), rest + water vapor + bergamot essential oil (RWB)) for 15 min each. Immediately after each setup, saliva samples were collected and the volunteers rested for 10 min. Subsequently, they completed the Profile of Mood States, State-Trait Anxiety Inventory, and Fatigue Self-Check List. High-frequency (HF) heart rate values, an indicator for parasympathetic nervous system activity, were calculated from heart rate variability values measured both during the 15 min of the experiment and during the subsequent 10 min of rest. Salivary cortisol (CS) levels in the saliva samples were analyzed using ELISA.” (Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25824404 )
Bergamot Essential Oils Combines With
Orange, Lime, Lemon, Red Mandarin, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Cinnamon Bark, Nutmeg, Ginger Root, Clove Bud, Cypress, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Juniper Berry, Black Pepper, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Coriander, Lavender, Peppermint, Rose, Myrrh